Wheeltraders has launched a new service to help local drivers cut their motoring costs and improve their safety on the roads.
Thanks to the company’s investment in a state-of-the-art Hunter four wheel alignment system, drivers will be able to have their wheel alignment measured quickly and accurately. Any subsequent adjustments will then help to reduce any premature or uneven tyre wear, cut fuel bills and correct any distracting pull or drift issues.
What is a Hunter Wheel Alignment?
Wheel alignment is an essential vehicle service which ensures your car operates with maximum efficiency, comfort and safety. It achieves this by making sure all of your wheels point in exactly the right direction in relation to each other and your direction of travel.
This is an increasingly important service on modern cars as the majority now have many adjustable components within the steering and suspension systems which, if not set correctly, can cause misalignment.
A Hunter wheel alignment service accurately measures up to 14 primary wheel angles and compares them with the original specifications detailed by your car manufacturer. If any differences are found, we can correct these by adjusting your car’s steering and suspension settings, which helps to maximise your fuel efficiency, reduce any uneven tyre wear and improve your driving comfort and safety.
For more detailed information about wheel alignment in general including all the alignment angles we measure and the jargon-busting explanations, visit this link www.alignmycar.co.uk or www.alignmycar.ie set up by our Hunter equipment suppliers, Pro-Align, for you, our customers.
Why does my car need a Hunter wheel alignment?
Have you ever noticed your tyres wearing more on one side than the other? Perhaps your car feels as if it pulls to one side? Or maybe your steering wheel isn’t straight?
These are all possible symptoms of misalignment and often lead to higher running costs as your tyres need replacing sooner or your fuel bills will be increased.
Misalignment can occur easily. Hitting a kerb, driving over a pothole, replacing a tyre or simple day to day wear and tear can all lead to your car suffering from misalignment.
By letting us check your alignment regularly you can be confident that these negative effects are minimised and your car remains in the best possible condition
What are the benefits of a Hunter wheel alignment?
By having your car properly aligned, you will benefit in a number of ways:
- Improved tyre life – misalignment is a major cause of uneven or premature tyre wear. Correct alignment can significantly extend the life of your tyres
- Improved fuel consumption – cars suffering from misalignment will have a higher fuel consumption as their wheels ‘drag’ along the road surface. Correctly setting the wheels straight reduces this resistance and gives you more miles per tank.
- Greener motoring – with improved fuel consumption and lower tyre wear, your impact on the environment will also be improve your own personal Carbon Footprint, by emitting less CO2 emissions.
- Save money – by extending the life of your tyres and improving your fuel consumption, correct alignment will help lower your motoring costs
- Better handling – with the car’s geometry set as the vehicle manufacturer intended, wheel alignment can help correct many handling problems and deliver a more enjoyable driving experience.
Why choose our Hunter alignment service?
Our workshop is equipped with an award-winning Hunter alignment system. Widely recognised across the world as the leading alignment equipment, Hunter aligners are accurate, reliable and fast. What’s more, our team have been trained directly by Hunter’s UK representatives to the highest standards to ensure we endeavour to give your car is given the best standards of care and attention possible.
Using real-time imaging cameras we measure all 14 primary angles on your car and automatically compare these against the latest technical specifications available from your vehicle manufacturer. We then provide you with a colour, easy to understand printout to prove and explain any alignment difficulties we may find. If any work is required we will discuss this with you prior to commencement. Upon completion, we will provide you with a second alignment printout, proof of a job well done.
For even more information about four wheel alignment, visit www.alignmycar.co.uk or www.alignmycar.co.uk.